DG 17VCT1 6WG /B
- Switch Type: Compact - Switches With Rising Pressure
- WC: 1.2-7.2
- mbar: 3-18
- Gold Plated Contacts: Yes
For attachment to gas solenoid valves or pressure regulators from the valVario range, or to CG combination controls, the DG..C is attached to the control with the flat sealing lower section. The pressure switch DG..C is easy to install and is available with an internal or an external thread connection. For the external thread connection, the DG..C can be provided with a sealant. The sealant is approved and non-setting.
DG..C monitors the increasing or decreasing positive pressure of natural gas, town gas, LPG, flue gas, biologically produced methane and air e.g. on a gas control line.
If the gas pressure either exceeds or falls short of a set switching point, an NO contact or a change-over contact will switch in the pressure switch. With the DG..VC, the switching point may be adjusted using a hand wheel.
The DG..VC is suitable for heating boilers, for example, which are operated with LPG as well as natural gas.
In the case of the double pressure switch DG../.. VC, the minimum and maximum switching point can be set on two hand wheels. Using this function, a system is controlled to prevent gas deficiencies and excess gas pressure. For pressure control it requires only one gas connection. The electrical connections can be fed in from one direction.
- Little space required thanks to compact dimensions
- Double pressure switch for minimum and maximum gas pressure monitoring in one unit
- Customized versions with fixed switching points can be supplied by agreement
- Several connection facilities using various lower sections
- Available with sealant-coated external thread
- Certified for systems up to SIL 3 and PL e