- Internal Thread: Rp
- Glass Type: Quartz glass heat guard (D)
- Adapter Type: 1/2" Internal Thread, M20 cable gland
For monitoring gas burners of unlimited capacity with or without a fan, on hot-air furnaces, gas-fired boilers, industrial furnaces, and excess-gas flaring installations in conjunction with Kromschröder automatic burner control units and burner control units.
The UV sensors monitor the gas burners in intermittent operation. The burners can either be ignited directly or operated as pilot and main burners.
The UV tube detects the ultraviolet light of a flame. In the case of incident UV light, alternating current flows through the UV tube and is converted into a DC signal by the UV sensor. The DC signal can be processed by a flame signal amplifier.
The UV tube does not respond to daylight, incandescent bulb light, or infrared radiation emitted by hot workpieces or red-hot furnace walls. A quartz glass heat guard insulates the UV tube against the hot furnace atmosphere and protects against moisture, dirt, and heat.
The designed lifetime of the UV tube is approximately 10,000 operating hours. For safety reasons, it must be replaced after this period.
- Virtually immune to interference due to its insensitivity to daylight, infrared radiation, and incandescent bulbs
- Maximum safety thanks to protection against discontinuity or short- circuit on the flame signal cable
- Suit industrial needs due to robust design
- Comply with the requirements of EN 298 in conjunction with Kromschröder automatic burner control units and burner control units