$972.00 / EA
- Internal Thread: NPT
- Glass Type: Quartz glass heat guard lens (L)
- Adapter Type: 1/2" Internal Thread and Air Cooling Connection
UV flame detector UVC 1 is used to monitor gas burners of unlimited capacity with or without a fan. It can be used on hot-air furnaces, gas-fired boilers, industrial furnaces and excess-gas flaring installations. The gas burners can either be ignited directly or operated as pilot and main burners.
The UV flame detector is suitable for intermittent or continuous operation in conjunction with Kromschröder burner control units BCU 370..U, BCU 4xx..U, PFU 7xx..U or BCU 5xx..U0.
Using the BCSoft program, the switch-off threshold can be parameterized and the analysis and diagnostic information can be read from the flame detector via the optionally available opto-adapter PCO 200 or 300.
- Enhanced flexibility thanks to adjustable switch-off threshold
- Virtually immune to interference during operation due to its insensitivity to daylight, infrared radiation and incandescent bulbs
- High operational safety thanks to self-test
- For systems up to SIL 3 pursuant to EN 61508 and continuous operation to EN 298