- WC: 0.2-2
- mbar: 0.5-5
- Pilot Lamp/LED: Blue 120 V
Pressure switches for air DL can be used as positive pressure switches, vacuum sensors, or differential pressure switches for air, flue gas, and other non-aggressive gases. They are not suitable for fuel gases. They monitor extremely low-pressure differentials.
They trigger switch-on, switch-off, or switch-over operations if a set switching point is reached. This switching point can be adjusted using a hand wheel or, if required, it can be fixed using an adjusting screw.
The diaphragm pressure switch with micro switch features particularly high contact reliability as low gas release components are used.
On DL..A, the positive pressure can be connected via a threaded connection (Rp 1⁄4) in the lower housing section.
- Monitoring of air, flue gas, and other non-aggressive gases
- High switching point stability
- Switching point selection via a hand wheel or an adjusting screw
- Screw terminals or AMP plugs for electrical connections
- Flexible mounting options