- WC: 12-60
- Switch Type: Manual - Switches With Rising Pressure
- mbar: 30-150
The gas pressure switch DG monitors extremely low pressure differentials and triggers switch-on, switch-off or switch-over operations if a set switching point is reached. The switching point can be adjusted using a handwheel.
It monitors positive and negative gas pressures on various industrial gas and air appliances, such as boiler fan monitoring and differential pressure monitoring in firing, ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
- Monitoring of gas and air pressures (positive, negative, and differential pressures)
- Certified for systems up to SIL 3 and PL e
- With approved isolating amplifier for Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas
- EU certified pursuant to EN 1854 and class “S”
- Handwheel set to rising pressure/ DG switches with rising and falling pressure