- Switch Type: Automatic - Switches With Falling & Rising Pressure
- WC: 40-200
- mbar: 100-500
- NPT Connections (1/4"): 2
- Pilot Lamp/LED: Blue 120 V
The gas pressure switch DG monitors extremely low pressure differentials and triggers switch-on, switch-off or switch-over operations if a set switching point is reached. The switching point can be adjusted using a hand wheel.
It monitors positive and negative gas pressures on various industrial gas and air appliances, such as boiler fan monitoring and differential pressure monitoring in firing, ventilation and air-conditioning systems.
Pressure switches with manual reset lock off after switching. Pressure switches (DG..T) with UL, FM approval are fitted with a nozzle to limit the flow rate (Vent limiter).
Monitoring of gas and air pressures (positive, negative and differential pressures)
- Certified for systems up to SIL 3 and PL e
- With approved isolating amplifier for Zone 1 and 2 hazardous areas
- EU certified pursuant to EN 1854 and class “S”
This is an alternative to Honeywell C6097B1101/U, C6097A1137/U, C6097A3137/U, and C6097B3101/U