- Safety time on start-up: 5 s
- Safety time during operation: 2 s
- Main Voltage: 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (Q)
Automatic burner control unit IFD 258 ignites and monitors directly ignited industrial gas burners of unlimited capacity. As a result of its fully electronic design, it reacts quickly to various process requirements and is therefore also suitable for frequent cycling operation.
It can be used for atmospheric burners or forced draught burners in multiple burner applications, where a central control system is used for pre-purge and for monitoring. The burners may be modulating-controlled or stage-controlled. It is suitable for operation in grounded and ungrounded systems.
The program status and the level of the flame signal can be read directly from the unit. The switch-off threshold can be set using a potentiometer.
The behaviour in the event of flame failure during operation can be selected using a switch. Either an immediate fault lock-out or a restart occurs.
- For directly ignited burners of unlimited capacity in continuous operation pursuant to EN 746-2
- Immediate fault lock-out or restart in the event of flame failure available as a switchable function
- Flame control with UV sensor or ionization sensor
- Space-saving installation on site with IFD 258..I with integrated ignition
- Display for program status and flame signal intensity