- Internal Thread: NPT
- Size: 1/2"
The spring-loaded gas pressure regulator VGBF with inlet pressure compensation diaphragm and zero shut-off serves to maintain the set outlet pressure constant despite changing gas flow rates and inlet pressures in gas pipelines.
Thanks to an additional safety diaphragm, no breather line is required, except for installation pursuant to NFPA 86.
For use in gas inlet sections in all sectors of the iron, steel, glass and ceramics industries as well as in commercial heat generation, such as the packaging, paper and foodstuffs industries.
- Pressure regulators for gaseous media for installation in all types of gas appliances
- Design with inlet pressure compensation diaphragm ensures high control accuracy
- High flow rate due to optimal dimensioning
- Feedforwarding the furnace chamber pressure is possible
- No breather line required