- Valve Size: 1
- Internal Thread: NPT
- Main Voltage: 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (Q)
- Proof of Closure: Standard Contacts, Left to Right (SR)
- Flange Size: 1/2"
- Valve Seat: Reduced Valve Seat (B)
The air/gas ratio control VAG controls the outlet pressure pd depending on the variable air control pressure psa. The ratio of gas pressure to air pressure remains constant: 1:1. The VAG is suitable for a turndown up to 10:1. If the burner operates at low-fire rate, the gas/air mixture can be changed by adjusting the zero point spring “N”.
- All-purpose servo regulator for gaseous media with integrated safety valve
- Suitable for a max. inlet pressure of 500 mbar (7 psig)
- Minimum installation effort: no external impulse line required
- Can be adjusted from two sides