- Valve Size: 2
- Solenoid Speed: Quick Opening, Quick Closing (N)
- Main Voltage: 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (Q)
- Proof of Closure: Standard Contacts, Right to Left (SL)
- Flange Size: 1 1/2"
- Valve Seat: Standard Valve Seat (A)
- Outlet Pressure Range: 20-50 mbar
Regulators with solenoid valves are designed for shut-off, and thanks to the servo technology, for precise control of the gas supply to gas burners and gas appliances. They are used in gas control and safety systems in all sectors of the iron, steel, glass and ceramics industries, as well as in residential or commercial heat generation, such as the packaging, paper and foodstuffs industries.
The pressure regulator with gas solenoid valve VAD maintains the set gas outlet pressure pd constant when subject to differing flow rates. If a second gas solenoid valve is used upstream of the VAD, this complies with the requirements of EN 746-2 for two Class A gas solenoid valves connected in series.
Calculating the nominal size
A web app for calculating the nominal size is available here.