- Valve Size: 8
- Solenoid Speed: Slow Opening, Quick Closing (L)
- Main Voltage: 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (Q)
- Proof of Closure: Standard Contacts, Left to Right (SR)
- Flange Size: 4"
Solenoid valves for gas VAS and double solenoid valves VCS are used for safeguarding and controlling the air and gas supply to gas burners and gas appliances. It is used in gas control and safety systems in all sectors of the iron, steel, glass, and ceramics industries, as well as in commercial heat generation, such as the packaging, paper and food industries.
- Suitable for a max. inlet pressure of 500 mbar (7 psig)
- Easy installation into a system
- Compact design saves space
- No extra valve required owing to integrated flow adjustment
- Check indication by blue LED
- Proof of closure switch with integrated visual position indicator
- Suitable for high-duty cycling
NOTE: This valve can be configured to flow to the Left (SL). Please indicate when ordering if you need Right (SR) or Left (SL). The valve comes SR by default. An additional assembly charge will be applied to change the flow to the Left (SL).