- Main Voltage: 110-120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (N)
- Control: Air valve control (L)
The burner control units PFU 760 control, ignite and monitor gas burners for intermittent or continuous operation. As a result of their fully electronic design, they react quickly to various process requirements and are therefore also suitable for frequent cycling operations.
The PFU 760 can be used for directly ignited industrial burners. The burners may be modulating or stage-controlled.
On industrial furnaces, the PFU 760 reduces the load on the central furnace control by taking over tasks that only relate to the burner, for example, it ensures that the burner always ignites in a safe condition after it has been restarted. The burner control unit is used for burners with mechanical combustion air supply where the fan is controlled by a separate logic and for atmospheric burners.
The air valve control on the burner control unit PFU 760L assists the furnace control for cooling, purging, and output control tasks.
The program status, the unit parameters, and the level of the flame signal can be read directly from the unit. The burner can be controlled manually for commissioning and diagnostic purposes.
If the local requirements on the burner control unit change, the PC software BCSoft can be adjusted to the unit parameters of the application by using the optical interface.
The service personnel is supported by a convenient visualization system of the input and output signals and the error history.
To reduce the installation and wiring costs, KromAmericas offers the field bus interface PFA 700 to transfer the control signals and feedbacks via PROFIBUS-DP.
- For directly ignited burners of unlimited capacity in intermittent operation or in continuous operation pursuant to EN 746-2
- Plug-in function unit for mounting in 19" module subracks
- Flame control by UV, ionization or a further option of using the furnace chamber temperature
- Display of the program status, unit parameters and flame signal; Manual mode for burner adjustment and for diagnostic purposes
- Visualization and adaptation to the specific application via the PC programming and diagnostic software BCSoft to simplify logistics management
- Air valve control relieves the furnace control
- Connection to PROFIBUS-DP via field bus interface PFA
- Certified for systems up to SIL 3 and compliant with PL e