BCU 460Q8P7C0D0000K1E1- /LM400QF3O0E1
- BCU Type: 460
- Main Voltage: 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (Q)
- Ignition Transformer: 8 kV, 20 mA, ED 33 % (8)
- Flange Plate: Conduit (P7)
- Valve Proving System: None (C0)
- High Temp Operation: None (D0)
- Electrical Connection Type: Screw terminals (K1)
- Energy Supply: L1 (E1)
The next-generation burner control unit BCU 460 unites the components of automatic burner control unit, ignition transformer, Manual/Automatic mode, display of operating and fault statuses and a user interface (HMI) in a compact metal housing. It replaces the previous product line with the same name. It is suitable for almost every conceivable multiple burner application in the metal, ceramics, food and automotive industries.
- For burners in intermittent operation or in continuous operation
- Flame control by UV, ionization or a further option of using the furnace chamber temperature
- Simple system integration using the PC programming and diagnostic software BCSoft
- With optional valve proving system
- With optional operating modes to reduce thermal NOx
- Fieldbus connection (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP) using optional bus module
It can be used for directly ignited industrial burners of unlimited capacity. The burners may be modulating-controlled or stage-controlled. Installation in the immediate vicinity of the burner being monitored simplifies system integration.
On industrial furnaces, it reduces the load on the central furnace control by taking over tasks that relate to the burner, for example it ensures that the burner ignites in a safe condition when it is restarted.