BCU 460Q8P2C2D1000K1E1- /LM400QF3O0E1
- BCU Type: 460
- Main Voltage: 120 V AC, 50/60 Hz (Q)
- Ignition Transformer: 8 kV, 20 mA, ED 33 % (8)
- Flange Plate: M32 (P2)
- Valve Proving System: POC (C2)
- High Temp Operation: High Temp (D1)
- Electrical Connection Type: Screw terminals (K1)
- Energy Supply: L1 (E1)
The next-generation burner control unit BCU 4 Series unites the components of an automatic burner control unit, ignition transformer, manual/automatic mode, display of operating and fault statuses, and a user interface (HMI) in a compact metal housing. It is suitable for almost every conceivable multiple burner application in the metal, ceramics, food, and automotive industries.
- For burners in intermittent operation or in continuous operation
- Flame control by UV, ionization or a further option of using the furnace chamber temperature
- Simple system integration using the PC programming and diagnostic software BCSoft
- The current software can be downloaded at http://www.docuthek.com. To do so, you need to register with DOCUTHEK
- With optional valve proving system
- With optional operating modes to reduce thermal NOx
- Fieldbus connection (PROFIBUS, PROFINET, EtherNet/IP) using optional bus module
It can be used for directly ignited industrial burners of unlimited capacity. The burners may be modulating-controlled or stage-controlled. Installation in the immediate vicinity of the burner being monitored simplifies system integration.
On industrial furnaces, it reduces the load on the central furnace control by taking over tasks that relate to the burner, for example it ensures that the burner ignites in a safe condition when it is restarted.