- Burner size: 25 mm
- Flame tube length: 500 mm
- Internal Thread: NPT
25 mm burner size, T-product, For natural gas, Length: 500 mm
For safely igniting gas burners on furnaces in the metal, ceramics, and non-ferrous metal industries and on heat treatment installations.
The ZMI can also be used as an independently operated burner. Suitable for operation with natural gas, town gas/coke oven gas, or LPG. The pilot burner is ignited electronically and monitored by a single electrode.
- Pilot burners with forced air supply
- Safe flame control thanks to flame rod
- Reliable electrical ignition
- Space-saving slim design due to single-electrode operation
- Optimum positioning thanks to moveable burner bracket
- Different lengths make them suitable for many installation situations
- Maintenance-friendly thanks to simple design
- Can be used in many applications