$540.00 / EA
- Protective tube length: 200 mm
Length: 200 mm, Plus 100 mm
For use as a pilot burner for safe ignition of main burners in industrial furnaces and firing systems in the iron and steel industries in the precious, non-ferrous and light metal sector, as well as in the plastics, fiber and paper industries. Can also be used as an independently operated burner for applications requiring a burner capacity of 2 to 7 kW (for natural gas max. 5 kW).
The pilot burner is available in different lengths. It has a splash-proof housing. On delivery, the burner is equipped for operation with natural gas. It can easily be converted for operation with LPG or town gas.
- Diverse possible applications thanks to splash-proof connection housing
- Pilot burners with forced air supply
- Simple conversion of gas types from natural gas to LPG or town gas
- Reliable electrical ignition thanks to spark electrode
- Safe flame control thanks to flame rod
- Different lengths make them suitable for many installation situations